Your membership in the Kunstverein Harburg Bahnhof e.V. supports the work of a
young and dynamic art association. Based in the historic 1st and 2nd
class waiting room of Harburg´s long-distance train station, the Kunstverein
has been dedicated to contemporary national and international art since 1999.
Your membership in the Kunstverein Harburger Bahnhof stands for the recognition
of a discursive space for contemporary art. With your commitment you contribute
to and enable our continuous pursuit to realise extraordinary artistic
projects in a special place.
In addition to this idealistic contribution, membership in the Kunstverein Harburger Bahnhof offers you various advantages:
- You receive free admission to all exhibitions, lectures, film screenings and artist talks at the Kunstverein Harburger Bahnhof.
- You have the opportunity to purchase limited editions and annual gifts by internationally renowned artists, reserved exclusively for our members.
- You will receive invitations to all openings and events of the Kunstverein conveniently by post.
- In addition, our membership letters inform you about developments and projects of the Kunstverein.
- You have the opportunity for a personal exchange with the board of directors at any time, as well as a voice and vote at the annual association meetings.
- Nationwide, you receive free admission to the exhibitions of all art associations belonging to the AdKV (Arbeitsgemeinschaft deutscher Kunstvereine, 300 institutions in total).
membership 50 Euro
reduced membership 25 Euro (artists / students / pupils / trainees / unemployed)
families 60 Euro
companies 80 Euro
Supporting membership from 300 Euro
BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of the Kunstverein Harburger Bahnhof, please contact us to organize your according documentation. If you send us a SEPA direct debit mandate, you will immediately receive your membership card and become a member of the Kunstverein Harburger Bahnhof. If you choose to pay by invoice, we will first send you your invoice and membership card upon receipt of the invoice amount.
Please note that a membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1st – December 31st). The notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing by October 1st each year.
All membership fees are tax deductible.